Sunday, May 8, 2011

Email update from a client that I just have to share

"Laura!

I’m so excited to share this with you! My mother in law came over today. Usually Buddy freaks out and I have to hold him the whole time she’s here because the minute he hits the floor he goes for her ankles. This time I had Buddy greet her on the porch, and I distracted him with “sit/stay” as she came inside - no ankle chasing!  And after a few minutes ALL three dogs were sitting (anything for cheese) – even Ember who usually almost knocks her over jumping! When they were calm I stopped, and all three took a nap. When my mother in law left she did a couple touches with Buddy as she left and he never went to her ankles, and, she was even able to give him a pat on the head and get a tail wag. For the first time ever we had a calm visit at my house!
Yay!!!"

And then another email later that night...


"And it just keeps getting better – Buddy just got out through a hole in the fence (we didn’t know was there) and took off down the road – I yelled “touch” – he stopped dead in his tracks and came running back to me! (and was rewarded with the biggest piece of cheese ever for that one!)"


So proud of all of them!! A++ from Miss Behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment