Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March






With March comes the first signs of SPRING. Or that's the hope anyways. And with spring come many new things with my business. This spring and summer, keep an eye out for many new classes and well as some old favorites! 






Fun and Games - using games to improve your dogs manners - Red Light/Green Light; Simon Says; Obstacle Course, etc
Agility for Fun - this one describes itself - I don't offer agility class as a competitive sport, but rather a class that gives your dog great bonding with you, great exercise, and manners/self control along the way
Rally O Fun - See my February post about Rally O, this is a dog sport that combines agility and obedience is a fun atmosphere. Again, look for my own version of this class coming in late spring!
Move Your Mutt - And the one I'm the most excited about- my new fitness class that will include your dog. This class will be intended to offer you a boot camp style fitness class, while also giving your dog the exercise he needs, as well as the obedience. Do you think your dog can do a good down stay while you do jumping jacks in front of him? How about his leash walking skills, do you think they are good enough to be able to do some weave poles or jumps WITH him? How about in the presence of other high energy dogs? You will no longer need to feel guilty getting yourself the exercise you need while leaving your dog at home! A personal trainer will be on site!


Those are just to name a few. Also keep an eye out for workshops and seminars with popular topics!


If you are looking forward to one of the above classes but have never done any formal manners work with your dog in a group setting, I would suggest first starting with either a STAR Puppy class or Learn Your Manners class. My next session starts Sunday March 13th - Sign up via my website!
Or email me if you have interest in a specific class so I can add you to the contact list!

No comments:

Post a Comment